The KC Etsy team committee heads
• Kathleen (tinystitches) for the blog and membership.
• Shelli (MondeDesign) for meeting planning.
To contact KCEtsy, please scroll to the bottom of the page and fill out the contact form with your questions or comments.
* * * * *
KC Etsy Membership Requirements:
- You must be a seller on Etsy.com.
- Live in or near the Greater Kansas City area.
- You must be a member to use the kcetsyteam tag in your Etsy listings.
- Uploading photos to the flickr group is limited to 4 photos a day.
- You must agree to be an active member in the group as defined below.
Active membership is defined as, complying with no less than two of the following:
- Participate on our NING social network, through commenting in discussion threads on the forum.
- Attend at least one group planning meeting every year.
- Contribute something to the group in your area of expertise (ie: if you're a graphic designer, help design fliers or promo materials; a sales person could help get sponsors for our trunk show; advertising or marketing, promote the team and upcoming events, etc.).
- Help organize an event to benefit the team as a whole ... educational workshops, team shows, sale or promotional events or opportunities.
- Promote the KC Etsy team through blog posts, newspaper articles, advertising pieces, postcards, fliers, etc. to help increase visibility, online traffic and customers.
- To participate in team Trunk Shows you will be expected to help organize, promote or plan the event. Calls for specific upcoming event needs will be posted in our NING social network forums.
* * * * *
Are you a local Kansas City area Etsy seller who would like to be a part of our team?
In order to be an official KCEtsy member you must fill out the following information and submit it via our contact form at the bottom of the page (scroll all the way down!). Simply copy/paste the following into the "question or comment" section of our contact form. Then fill it in.
KCEtsy Membership Application:
Etsy Shop URL:
Blog or Website:
Birthday (not year):
Description of shop items:
What is your interest in our group?
What can you contribute to KC ETSY?
Please note that we only use information within the group for organization and communication purposes. You will be contacted within one week about your member application. Once accepted, you will be required to join our NING Social Network and participate there, as well as join or KCEtsy Flickr photo group.
As an official member of KC ETSY your shop will be linked via our website at kcetsy.blogspot.com and on our Etsy Team profile page. It may take a few weeks to update these pages after you have been accepted to KC Etsy. Ordinarily, updates are made once a month.