Her shop, It's Vann, features hand made floral accessories such a poppy brooches and headbands, as well has unique earrings and rings. Her favorite materials to use are felt, beads and buttons and it is reflected in her fun, eclectic accessories. She participated in craft shows around the Kansas City metro area and has just ventured into doing home parties!
Here is how TO ENTER THIS CONTEST AND WIN the Aqua Owl Earrings and Peppermint Poppy Brooch, simply visit Vann’s Etsy Shop (www.itsvann.etsy.com) and choose your favorite item in the shop, then post a comment here about your favorite item here. Be sure to include your e-mail in your post, so we can notify you if you win!
For extra entries, please leave a separate comment for each entry that you complete. Ex. "Like" me on Facebook, leave a comment saying you did. Follow Vann on Twitter, leave another comment saying you did that.
1. Become a follower of KCEtsy blog.
2. Follow Vann on twitter or comment that you are already following.
4. Become a fan of KCEtsy on facebook or comment that you already are a fan.
5. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to the tweet.
6. Post on your Facebook about this giveaway and leave a comment here.
7. Purchase item(s) and post the sold item. Each item is a different entry.
Your e-mail won’t be necessary in the extra entries since it will be in the first comment.
Remember, the first comment is mandatory and you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
Contest closes at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Saturday, Nov. 20, 2010. Monday, Nov. 21 a winner will be randomly drawn from eligible entrants and notified by e-mail, and the winner's name will also be posted here. Winner has one week to contact Vann to claim his/her prize after initial contact. Contest open to U.S. residents. Keep checking here for our weekly drawings, and good luck to you!
This giveaway is closed.
Winner is windycindy!