5 Kansas City Etsy Team members are participating in this show and we encourage everyone to stop by say hello and do some shopping. You'll find great finds ... and I'm thinking you'll even find a few treasures for Easter Baskets, Mother's Day and maybe even Graduation.
Here are the KCEtsy participants, click on their shop name to visit their Etsy shop and see examples of their product line:
- Ring-o Crafts - (organizer) Hair Bows, Ribbon Sculpture and All things Girlie
- Alexanders Designs - Handmade Ugly Glass and Hand Forged Jewelry
- Tobias Designs, Handcrafted Jewelry - Fun, Colorful, Intriguing and One of a Kind
- Steam Time Jewelry - Stylish and edgy necklaces and rings handmade from vintage watch parts and polymer clay by artist Anne Berry.
- Rawr Dino Hats - Fleece hats, plush animals baby toys ... if it's made with fleece, RawrDinoHats probably has it.
Learn about the other 35 participants, all KC locals, and many fellow Etsy sellers, on the shows facebook page, and get free admission coupons. Concessions will be available on-site for breakfast and lunch. Doors open at 10:00 am and will stay open until 2:00pm.
Admission is $2 and kids 14 and under are FREE! Free admission coupons are available online.
KC Artist Easter Craft Fair
Saturday, April 23, 2011
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Gymnasium of the Rodger T. Sermon Ctr, Independence, MO