This week’s giveaway is a Fairy Hair Pin, and you get to pick your own colors!
Karla of Thyme2dream is known for her beautiful jewelry that has a unique Fantasy, Medieval and Renaissance style. Karla’s Thyme2dreamWeddings has beautiful tiaras, hair pins, etc. for your wedding, costume, or even just wear around the house… because you’re a beautiful princess. :)
Karla and her husband, Ian, travels around the country with their beautiful wares to Renaissance and Celtic festivals. Next time there is a Renaissance festival in your city, stop by and see if Karla is there!
Here is how TO ENTER THIS CONTEST AND WIN a custom Fairy Hair Pin, simply visit Karla’s Etsy Shop (www.thyme2dreamweddings.etsy.com) and choose your favorite item in the shop, then post a comment here about your favorite item here. Be sure to include your e-mail in your post, so we can notify you if you win!
For extra entries, please leave a separate comment for each entry that you complete. Ex. "Like" me on Facebook, leave a comment saying you did. Follow Karla on Twitter, leave another comment saying you did that.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED
1. Become a follower of KCEtsy blog.
3. Follow Karla on her blog - http://thyme2dream.blogspot.com/.
4. “Like” KCEtsy on facebook or comment that you already are a fan.
5. “Like” Thyme2dream Facebook or comment that you already are a fan.
6. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to the tweet. (daily entry – 1 tweet per day)
7. Post on your Facebook about this giveaway and leave a comment here.
8. Purchase item(s) and post the sold item. Each item is a different entry.
Your e-mail won’t be necessary in the extra entries since it will be in the first comment.
Remember, the first comment is mandatory and you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
Contest closes at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday, Dec. 14, 2010. Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2010 a winner will be randomly drawn from eligible entrants and notified by e-mail, and the winner's name will also be posted here. Winner has one week to contact Karla to claim his/her prize after initial contact. Contest open to U.S. residents. Keep checking here for our weekly giveaways and good luck to you!
Winner is WindyCindy!