This week’s giveaway is a pair of Red Parasol Porcelain Stud Earrings!
Cara Long, artist and owner of Sweet Mud Clay Works, enjoys creating new designs that are distinctive and innovative which emphasize her interest in pattern and ornamentation. She makes all of her porcelain jewelry by hand, from scratch, in small batches. Take a look at all of her items, and you’ll see that her craftsmanship and aesthetic are unparalleled in the field of ceramic jewelry.
In addition to creating porcelain jewelry Cara also specializes in translucent porcelain installation work. You can find more info at www.caralong.com.
Here is how TO ENTER THIS CONTEST AND WIN the Red Parasol Porcelain Stud Earrings, simply visit Cara’s Etsy Shop (www.sweetmud.etsy.com) and choose your favorite item in the shop, then post a comment here about your favorite item. Be sure to include your e-mail address in your post, so we can notify you if you win!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSEDFor extra entries, please leave a separate comment for each entry that you complete. Ex. "Like" me on Facebook, leave a comment saying you did. Follow Cara on Twitter (www.twitter.com/sweetmudclay), leave another comment saying you did that.
1. Become a follower of KCEtsy blog.
2. “Like” KCEtsy on facebook or comment that you already are a fan.
3. “Like” Sweet Mud Facebook (www.facebook.com/sweetmudclay
4. Become a follower of Sweet Mud’s blog (www.SweetMudClayWorks.com).
5. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to the tweet. (daily entry – 1 tweet per day)
6. Post on your Facebook about this giveaway and leave a comment here.
7. Purchase item(s) and post the sold item. Each item is a different entry.
Your e-mail won’t be necessary in the extra entries since it will be in the first comment.
Remember, the first comment is mandatory and you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
Contest closes at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday, Dec. 21, 2010. Wednesday, Dec. 22, 2010 a winner will be randomly drawn from eligible entrants and notified by e-mail, and the winner's name will also be posted here. Winner has one week to contact Cara to claim his/her prize after initial contact. Contest open to U.S. residents. Keep checking here for our weekly giveaways and good luck to you!
Winner is Krista!