In college I carried a bare essential small zippered pouch. It was just big enough to hold my ID, a little cash, chapstick, a house key and still fit in my back pocket. Years later, my "handbag" reflects a completely different stage of life. Although I still only need the contents of my small zipper pouch, I now carry an over the shoulder bag to accommodate the all the things a mother needs when she's on the go with little ones. So you'll always find hand sanitizer, diapers, wipes, hot wheel cars, baby spoon, pacifier, snacks, camera, and a little extra room to hold a couple of books or some other discarded item from one of the older kids.
Our talented fabric and fiber artisans and crafters provide pouches, clutches and handbags for every style, every personality, every stage of life. Here's just a sample of what they have to offer.
1. Lily Viola Clutch by The Social Seam
2. Large Flat Pouch by Ni-Chern Designs
3. Vintage Flowers Handbag by Structural Expression
4. Textured Pop Hand-dyed Handbag by Stir Designs
5. Classy Clutch by Six Gun Annie
6. Browns Ribbon Purse by ExcessoriesKC
7. Skewed Version of Straight & Narrow by South House Boutique
So which artists bag best matches your personal style? Post a link to your favorite bag either listed above, or from their shop!